Documents at online enrolment

  • Identity card and national register number (or international passport)
  • Letter of admission and the documents mentioned on the letter if applicable
  • Diploma: (a copy of) your diploma, see admission requirements (or passing certificate with necessary signatures and stamps)
    Attention: We do not accept unclear copies or copies with unclear dry seal, passing certificates without signature or stamp, points list without signature or stamp, points list without remark that the diploma is achieved, print-screen of electronic (re)enrolment at an educational institution as proof of enrolment, form of special professional title of the FOD public health or proof of award of RIZIV-number as proof of diploma.
  • Proof of success and favourable ranking for toelatingsexamen for Bachelor of Science in de geneeskunde (medicine), Bachelor of Science in de tandheelkunde (dentistry) or Bachelor of Science in de diergeneeskunde (Veterinary Medicine)

    We will receive the proof that you passed the entrance examination (toelatingsexamen arts/tandarts/dierenarts) of the Flemish community and that you are favourably ranked automatically.
    We will add this to your student file. If you have already passed this entrance examination before 2023, mail a scan of your official proof to
  • Proof of participation in an ijkingstoets/starttoets for
    • Civil Engineer: engineering and engineering: architecture
    • Industrial Engineer: Engineering technology, Bio-engineering and Bioindustrial sciences
    • Bio-Engineer
    • Bachelor of Science Mathematics and Physics
    • Bachelor of Science Pharmaceutical Sciences
    • Bachelor of Science Biomedical Sciences

    Exceptions are possible (information in Dutch)

    We will receive the certificate of participation in the exam 'ijkingstoets/starttoets' of the Flemish community automatically a few days after your participation.
    We will add this to your student file.  In case of an exception, send a mail to
  • Language proof Dutch or English if applicable, see language requirements